The Website is owned by:
Crea International S.r.l.
Registered office: Via Olmetto, 9 – 20123 Milan, Italy
VAT n. 03230440962
(hereinafter, “Crea International”)
5. Crea International shall also be entitled to suspend, block, delete, or modify, in whole or in part, this Website, without incurring in any liability, at its sole discretion.
6. The contents of the Website such as, including, but not limited, trademarks and other distinctive marks, design, text, data, graphics, photos and pictures, video, information, button icons, software, audio and other content (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Contents“), are protected under the Legislative Decree no. n. 30 of 2005, as amended, and under all the applicable provisions governing the protection of industrial property rights.
7. The Contents are owned by Crea International or by third parties who have lawfully authorized Crea International to use the Contents. Any unauthorized use of the Contents is strictly prohibited.
9. The provisions set forth in the previous sections shall apply in respect of Contents owned by third parties. Crea International fully comply with the intellectual property rights owned by others and requires the Users to do the same. The publication, reproduction, copying, distribution, modification and/or unauthorized use of Contents protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights consist of a breach of the above mentioned rights and shall be immediately suspended. The User shall bear all liabilities vis-à-vis the respective owners of the Contents, which are not owned by Il Prisma, and shall indemnify and hold harmless Crea International from any action, claim or damage that Il Prisma may suffer for any not permitted use by the User.
10. Access to the Website does not grant to the User the right to claim any title, reproduce, modify, distribute, publish, even in a partial form the Contents, without the express written consent of Crea International and/or third parties title holders of the economic rights of and/or the rights of reproduction.
11. The links between the Website and other websites managed or owned by third parties, are performed by “altasfera.com”. Crea International shall not perform any control over the information, products, or services offered and to the policies adopted by these websites, nor any verification of their compliance with the provisions of applicable law. Crea International shall not bear any responsibility with regard to the content, technical and operational issues concerning such websites, with express regard to safety aspects: it is User’s responsibility to adopt any safety measure by using appropriate computer security systems.
12. The Website and the Contents may contain inaccuracies and errors. Crea International does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timely update of the Website or the Contents. The use of the Website and the Contents is at the sole risk of the User. The Website is subject to changes/periodic updates which may occur at any time. Crea International shall not bear any liability whatsoever connected with or due by any inaccuracies, errors or omissions of the Website and/or Content.
13. In any case, the User must ascertain the accuracy and the appropriateness of any information provided. Crea International shall not be considered liable for any accomplishment concerning the Website, otherwise that the use of safety standards set forth by applicable law, in particular the application of safety measures referred to in Articles. 33-36 and Annex B of the Legislative Decree no. 30 June 2003, n. 196, as amended.
14. Crea International does not guarantee that the Website or the server are free of virus or any technical defect of any kind. Crea International shall not be liable for any costs and expenses born by the User in relation with prospective repairs or replacements of technical instruments associated with any potential damage caused by the use of the Website or the Contents. The Website and the Contents are provided by Crea International “as it is” without warranties of any kind. Crea International does not guarantees, either expressly or implicitly, the adequacy of the Website and the Contents. In addition, Crea International does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timely update of the Content, services, software, text, graphics and links.
15. In no event Crea International, its customers, suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Website shall be held responsible for any damages (including, but not limited, direct, incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits or damages resulting from loss of data, employment opportunities or interruption of business).
17. Should the User discover that any material protected by copyright or other provisions relating to the protection of intellectual property has been published or otherwise used in the Website, the User shall immediately contact the information staff (the “Information Staff“), designated as the person act to receive the complaints. For this purpose, it’s possible to contact the person in charge at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2014 – Crea International – All rights reserved